An appointment is required for this service.
The fingerprinting services offered by the Clearwater Police Department are limited for specific purposes. A fingerprinting appointment can be made only for these purposes:
- City of Clearwater new employees
- City of Clearwater volunteers
- Vendor employees conducting work on city of Clearwater property
- Occupational and Solicitation Permits – must provide city application with BTR number assigned
- Concealed Weapons Permits – must provide state-issued fingerprinting card
- Medical licensing
- Marriage/divorce name change
- Background checks for any employment
- Identity theft to send to state
- Immigration for citizenship (other than U.S.)
This service is provided at the Clearwater Police Department, 645 Pierce St., Clearwater, FL 33756 .
Please bring a government-issued photo identification (for example: a driver’s license or passport) and proof of residency (for example: a utility bill or property tax receipt).
Appointments are first-come, first-served and will be managed to allow for social distancing between customers. To make an appointment, click here.
For all other fingerprinting services, please refer to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to request a background check directly from FDLE or its LiveScan Service Providers.